Coaching can be seen “as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential".
What it is not (difference to counselling and psychotherapy)
While a psychologist and a therapist can make diagnoses and work with clients when they are going through difficult times and/or experiencing mental health issues, in coaching the main aim is to stay in the present moment and help a client to achieve their goals.
Why well-being coaching?
As in a therapy, there are also different approaches towards coaching. We are focusing on well-being coaching as it is a holistic approach which encompasses not only physical but also emotional, mental, social, and spiritual health. Well-being depicts the sense of contentment and the moment when you are simply feeling well and satisfied with yourself and your life.
Typically clients use well-being coaching for:
- Changing their lifestyle
- Gaining a new energy and empowering themselves
- Clarifying their goals, career change and/or finding a new direction
- Gaining a new perspective on their situation
- Feeling better about themselves
What to expect?
Coaching usually lasts up to 6 sessions, and takes place every week or every two weeks. Each session lasts for 50 minutes.
Well-being coaching benefits:
- Opens your mind
- Brings new ideas and a clearer vision
- Connects your fragmented goals with your vision
- Directs your mind and thoughts towards your goals